Join us for this first-ever opportunity to attend pump school… without leaving home! This year on September 15-17, Cornell brings Pump School to you with a completely online experience. Cornell’s virtual pump school offers all the benefits of our annual training with a few added advantages: No hotel rooms to book, no suitcases to pack, and no need to fly to Portland.
And since the attendance is no longer limited by classroom sizes, we’ve dropped the price by nearly $150 to $59* per attendee!
Here’s what you can expect:
- 5 courses daily in basic and advanced pump training
- Live presentations by Cornell staff and industry experts
- Topics including basic hydraulics, pump selection, installation, troubleshooting, and more
- Virtual factory tour and assembly demonstration
- After-school networking event
- Ability to chat, interact, and ask questions
- Continuing Education credits
- Access to session recordings after the live event is over
- Packet of materials mailed in advance of the seminar
For more details or to register now, visit cornellpump.com/cornell-pump-school
*Early-bird pricing applies; pricing subject to change without notice.